Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Winter Wonderland... Part Two

Part One of this post can be found here.  I'm continuing this post in an attempt to meet my pastor's photo challenge, although I have no idea how many inches of snow we have gotten!

It's been such a hoot today to watch all the snow falling and blowing all over the backyard ("snowing sideways" is how I would describe it), and to see our picnic table remain basically untouched.  So funny!


And so you can get an idea how big the snow drift next to the picnic table is...

A snow day isn't complete without some father/son bonding...

And lastly, a look at how G will look as an old man!  :)


P.S.  Please note that a miracle has occurred, and I have actually updated my recipe blog!!  I hope to start being much more faithful with posting to that blog... maybe even (gasp) posting every time I cook something that hasn't been posted before!

No comments: